ALL THE FUN AND COMMUNITY OF GROUP FITNESS – WITH INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION & UNIQUE CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMING THAT GETS RESULTS.
You want results: to burn fat, build strength, to feel confident, energetic and fit, but what you’re doing (or not doing) isn’t working. Maybe you’re bored of your current routine, and want a new challenge. Or maybe you’re struggling with consistency because you really don’t want to do it on your own, and nor do you want to get lost in a class of drop-ins where nobody knows your name.
Ascend Movement Performance (AMP) offers an affordable option for those that want to belong to a supportive community that is motivated to build healthy habits. Each workout includes resistance training, cardio intervals, core training, and mobility training. The workouts change each time to keep things fresh! Our experienced Kinesiologists and personal trainers coach you in small groups with an average of 8-15 people per session.
Our specialty here at Ascend Fitness + Lifestyle is individualized personal training and we pride ourselves in providing the same attention to safe and effective programming in our AMP classes. You’ll come for the results and stay for the great community environment that makes sticking with your fitness program both easy and fun!
What to expect in AMP training at Ascend
- Start with our 1-1 “Foundations” where you’ll complete a comprehensive assessment and personal coaching session to ensure you are working out with correct form
- A variety of training sessions that will challenge you, target key areas, rev up your metabolism and never leave you bored!
- 1-1 goal setting and progress check in with your coach every three months to ensure you have a plan to reach your goals and to bust through any barriers that might get in your way!
- Modifications to suit your fitness level and to accommodate certain pre-existing injuries- everyone works at their own pace!
- Flexible scheduling with AM and PM availability – choose any day/time of the week. Work out any time that works with your schedule – no commitment to set days!
- Invitations to our regular hikes, wellness seminars and adventures!
Our trainers will lead your exercise program; provide support, education, motivation and supervision of form and technique. AND they will challenge you every step of the way, ensuring proper exercise for success!
Take the first step to a stronger, fitter, happier you!
Monday -Friday 5:30AM and 5:30PM
Monday, Wednesday + Friday 9:30AM
Monday + Wednesday: 7:45PM
*Schedule may change on holidays
For specific classes and to sign in, go here!