I made this meal for our staff annual planning day, and it was a hit! Tanya Oliver, our amazing office manager encouraged me to share it, so here it is!
I often don’t think recipes are ‘share worthy’ because they are just so darn easy. But Tanya’s right- isn’t that we want? Food that tastes amazing, is super easy to make, and is good for us? This simple dinner covers all those bases.
From my kitchen to yours,
- 6 chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 3 cups Brussel Spouts, washed, ends cut off, and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 carrots, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil or Ghee (melted)
- Unrefined Sea Salt to taste
- A few garlic cloves, peeled, or garlic powder to taste- a few sprinkles is good!
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Line a large baking sheet for easier clean up.
- Spread veggies and chicken evenly on the pan.
- Pour on olive oil or melted ghee. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder if using.
- Use your hands or a spoon to mix the veggies and chicken, making sure that there's a bit of oil on all the food.
- Roast for 45-60 min, stirring every 20 minutes. It's done when the chicken is cooked and carrots are soft!
- **For some added fat and tastiness, top with avocado or Primal Kitchen Ranch dressing. YUM!
- This is a great make-ahead meal! Prep the night before, keep in the fridge and pop it in the oven for dinner!